What's new in ICU (9th Annual ECCRG study day)
The 9th Annual Edinburgh Critical Care Research Group (ECCRG) study day. The aim of the day is to explore key topics encountered in clinical practice by reviewing current Critical Care practice and research.
This will be an educational and interactive day for AHPs and Nurses directly involved in providing care for critically ill patients.
Topics to include:
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)
- Critical Care Recovery website
- Recovery after Critical Illness: Looking inside the muscles
- Intensive Care Syndrome Promoting Independence and Return to Work (INSPIRE)
- Nursing the critically ill patient in the developing world
- A Delirium Journey
- Last Journey Home
- COuNselliNg for patiEnts and families after Intensive Care (CONNECT)
- Traci Tracey
- ICU Patient Experience
- Determining protein requirements in critically ill adults
- Untangling the sepsis web
Friday 2nd June 2017
John McIntyre Centre
18 Holyrood Park Road
£75 (early bird until 12th May) or £90 (after 12th May)
Further information can be found here.
Additionally, a course program and registration form can be found at the bottom of the page.